Facilities and leisure activities
SERVICES AT CASTILLON DES BAUX
- A large, landscaped garden planted with olive trees.
- Continental buffet breakfast which you can take under the pergola in good weather.
- A beautiful swimming pool sheltered from the wind by a patio with secure access.
- Pool towels available
- Private, off-street parking for 20 cars with restricted view.
- A garage for around twenty bicycles secured by digital code.
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel.
- Air conditioning throughout the hotel.
- Disabled access.
- A large choice of walks or bicycle rides to discover the nature park of the Alpilles, its Provencal villages and its olive groves.
- Towns and villages rich in history and tradition:
- Favourite haunt of painters such as Van Gogh, Cezanne and many others, Provence offers cultural activities for every taste with its museums, festivals and exhibitions.
- Unspoilt nature with the regional nature parks of the Camargue and Luberon.
- Must-sees include: the Provencal markets, the olive mills, Christmas crib makers, bullfights and bull running.
A WIDE RANGE OF SPORTING ACTIVITIES
- At the foot of the Alpilles, at Mouries, is the Servanes golf course: 18 holes – 6121m – PAR 72. The hotel can offer you a 10% reduction on the green fee.
- Numerous opportunities for climbing in the Massif des Alpilles.
- Public tennis court at Maussane.
- Accrobranche (tree climbing adventure park) and kayaking at Lagnes, near to L'Isle sur Sorgues.
- The beaches and the sea at the Golf des Saintes Maries.